These are short and sweet and implementing just a couple will leapfrog you to success!
- keep your gym stuff in the car or at work
- make an appointment with yourself
- make an date with a friend
- make a list of your reasons for making changes
- practice meditation or visualization to conquer stress
- sign up for a class or a race, nothing like the roar cheers of friends
- avoid your triggers, elimination is easier than conquering
- take a power nap, every one needs a little extra energy
- find some friends and track your progress
- get educated, read, take a class, join a club
The plan I follow that is the most successful for me is getting up early and getting me works out first thing, there are no distractions to keep me away my commitment!
Then I can go about my day with organized eating plan and create my success!