There are two top reasons for adding links into your posts and pages.
- Internal linking within your websites, leads your readers to read more and spend longer on your website.
- External linking leads to building relationships with other bloggers, cite sources and makes your money.
Pages and post follow the exact same process.
Step 1: Create or Edit a Page or Post
Step 2: Add a link – Highlight the text you would like to link and click the link button
Step 3: External Links & Internal posts: Add the link to the popup box, select open in a new window/tab , Click Add Link.
Using the New Window options allows the reader to stay at your site/pages, when done reading can easily come back.
Step 4. Optional: When linking to Pages within your website, you can use the search or look up features. Click Or link to existing content, Click Add Link when complete
Awesome! Tomorrow Inserting Links with Images
Free 5 Day Video Training On How To share your Unique Message, Attract More Clients and Create a Successful Business. Step-By-Step strategies for creating a Divinely Powerful Online Presence!
- Learn how to be Spiritual Rich
- Learn how to create a Divinely Powerful Website
- Learn how to create a real Client Connection
- Learn how to expand your reach with Social Media
Enter your email to view your videos now! Click Here to Learn More