Join us as Lene’ shares how her very personal trauma allows her to help so many others.
Lene’ Lynn St. John (first name is pronounced Len-AY) has 30+ years of life experience in the Self-Development field. From becoming a Peer Counselor as a High School Senior to staffing an experiential self-knowledge seminar in Phoenix, called Omega Vector to now being a Life Coach and Motivational Speaker. She is also the host of her own radio show, called “BEING TRUE TO YOU” on SoundCloud.com/
Her experienced speaker/facilitator for classes, workshops, seminars and support groups is allowing her to share relationship, communication and self-awareness skills and techniques to guide people to a more peaceful, abundant and fulfilling life! It’s all about living the life you love and loving the life you live!
Interview Hot Topics
- Lene’s story of how she wants to make a positive impact in the world?
- Most important lesson you have learned in life?
- 4 Mind Blocks that keep people from living the life they desire
- 4 ways to achieve a life you desire
- What can people do every single day to start making a difference in their own lives?
- What is the biggest thing people need to remember about themselves in order to start living the life they desire?
- And much more
Napoleon Hill’s Conceive, Believe & Achieve
If your 2015 goals are BIGGER, BOLDER and MORE AUDACIOUS than ever before, how are you going to achieve them…by using the same strategies as last year? DO YOU HONESTLY think that transformational results will materialize without a challenge, without having to dramatically step up your game, without having to implement better strategies, and without having to execute with greater speed, intensity and commitment?