I am living the most abundant life I can imagine! Does this mean that I am living my vision? Not yet.
“Why not?” you ask.
My answer is that I have not yet expanded my imagination enough to encompass my vision, but I am getting closer. You see, I am now a full-fledged student of “The Law of Abundance”. This universal law drives what is manifested in my life.
Our culture is full of truisms that support the “Law of Abundance”. The following represent only a few of those truisms. “If you set your mind to it…” “If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got.” “You are a victim of the rules you live by.” “I think, therefore I am”.
Look at the people around you. What do you see? When you look at a person’s life you can literally read their mind. A person’s outer state of being is nothing more than the manifestation of a person’s thought. Now look inside. Do you see peace, serenity, affluence, love, abundance? To have these things, you have to set your mind to it.
As these words are expressions of my vision, I had to fully understand their meaning to me. The following brief definitions represent my vision of my life (and luckily match dictionary definitions).
- Peace – harmonious relations; freedom from disputes; the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- Serenity – Calmness of mind; evenness of temper; undisturbed state; coolness; composure.
- Affluence – An abundant supply, as of thought, words, feelings, etc.; profusion; also, abundance of property; wealth
- Love – A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness
- Abundance – A great or plentiful amount; Fullness to overflowing
By learning to manifest through proper use of the “Law of Abundance”, all this and more can be yours. “Every great work, every big accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision, and often just before the big achievement, comes apparent failure and discouragement.” Florence Scovel Shinn.
Our lives are our biggest accomplishment. Our lives are the manifestation of our vision. By creating your vision, and by following the rules of manifestation, the universe is yours for the asking. Learning how to ask is the goal of students of the “Law of Abundance.”