Discover how to make time for yourself, eliminate overwhelm, and create a happy, supportive family environment in 15 minutes a day
Your balanced life begins with learning about your five essential needs – needs which, left unmet, can’t help but create a life that’s hard to manage and full of overwhelm.
These essential needs are:
- Simple daily habits – they help you manage what needs to get done and feel like you’re consistently “winning” at life
- Dialing down the stress – learning to set healthy boundaries and forgive yourself for not being perfect lifts the weight of the world off your shoulders
- Creating personal wellbeing – honoring your spiritual needs and developing strong inner beliefs helps you feel sure of yourself and your place in the world
- Nurturing yourself – creating time to take care of yourself and center helps you feel at peace no matter what the day brings
- Creating support systems – working with the people you care about to make time for yourself and for them finally gives you the balance you need to breathe easier
This program pulls all these into prospect and we support each other to create a more nurturing lifestyle. To read the full program details click here.
You Will Learn
During the 6 weeks of classes we will work through these 6 areas
- Introduction – Are you ready to make some changes – Create your Stress Profile -Clearing your energies and blocks to open some space
- Creating Daily Habits – simple daily habits that keep you grounded.
- Dialing Down the Stress – Stress doesn’t have to dominate your days.
- Create Personal Wellbeing – Learn how to take care of yourself and recharge on a daily basis
- Nurturing Yourself – nurturing the softer side of yourself
- Creating Support Systems – your support systems are what will help you got the most out of life
As you move through these six sections of the Body, Mind and Spirit in Balance program, the “weight of the world” will begin to lift off your shoulders, and you’ll learn how life can become less stressful, more fulfilling and so much more satisfying than it’s been in a long time.
Length of Workshop
This teleclass portion of the program meets one hour each week, for six weekly sessions, each session will be recorded. All class teleconference calls are from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM pacific time.
Next Class: TBD
PLUS – Six Month Personal Email Coaching
In addition to the teleclass portion of this program, you’ll follow up with eCoaching: Simple Flexible Coaching for Busy Women
Here’s how it works: From February through March, you’ll work on the course material and exercises. Then for the six three months, you will have access to my personal email address, I will provide private one-on one accountability and support to help keep you moving.
This workshop is offered via live teleconference format with me. Teleconferences are a great way to learn and brainstorm together, because you can dial-in from the convenience of your home or office.
The live conferences sessions will be recorded, so if you miss a session, you will be able to download the audio recording of the class and listen to it at your leisure. Class recordings are generally made available within 24 hours of the class date.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this offer or just want to share it, we will send your 100 extra hugs!!