Over the last few weeks as I have been thinking about what topics would be the most value to you and your business. I thought there was some criteria that needed to be taken into consideration:
- Easy – easy to setup and easy to maintain yourself.
- Efficient – set up once and then continues to add value for the long term
- Cost effective – you spend your money smartly and you want to keep you overhead low
Now that digital world is pretty big, so where are the best places to spend your time that will be easy, efficient, and effective? I am so glad you asked!
There are four main areas that we need to look at:
- Social Media/Social Networking
- Multiple stream of income
In each of these areas we talk about:
- Why they are important to you business
- What impact they will have on your business
- How to create the best solutions for your clients
You maybe thinking “woooo I can’t do all this”… well yes, yes you can.
It is true, when you look at the digital world it looks big and scary, but it doesn’t need to be. If things were explained and broken down into small pieces that are easy to comprehend. And you take one step at a time, one decision, one action and just keep moving forward, in no time at all you will be there.
Let’s start reading the map together, I’ll show that the path that I took. I will also show you other paths that would work for you and your business.
Photo Credit: by gwgs