Let’s start with “what is the twitter header?”
Makes sense right? good. Now updating this is definitely ALL about creating your brand. What do you want people to think about you and/or your business. Second ensure that your design doesn’t obscure your info.
You Can easily stop by Twitter Covers and pick out a nice photo that is ready to go for you, Click here A really good option to use for personal account or until you are struck by a brilliant idea.
I was easily able to find some templates that allow you to quickly get started. Check out James Young Design for a .psd version of the template, Click here And check out Top Twitter Headers for a .jpg version, Click here Top Twitter Header also has some great examples of what you can put together.
Adding a Twitter header image is easy.
- From Twitter, click the settings icon
- Choose Profile
- Click Change Header
- Select Choose Existing Image, navigate to where your image is stored, and save your changes.
Tips For Creating A Twitter Header Image
Here are some tips for creating your Twitter header image:
- Twitter recommends dimensions of 1252 x 627 px
- Your image file size must be a maximum of 5MB
- Your profile pic, name, @handle, bio, and website will all get centered across the header image – Choose a simple image as the background for all this info.
So, will you upload a Twitter header image to your profile?
Feel free to share your Twitter profile in the comments.