Some of the benefits of buying the e-book:
- Zen Habits essential articles gathered in one convenient place. No need to search or dig through the archives, print or reformat into a word processing program. That’s a significant time savings, which for you guys is extremely valuable, as your time is worth 50 times what I’m charging for the e-book.
- Zen Habits made portable. If you’re going on a plane ride or some other location where you need some good reading, you can take this with you anywhere, even without an Internet connection.
- It’s printable. This e-book has been designed for reading on the screen, and also to print out nicely.
- It has a nice design. I hired Charlie Pabst of Charfish Design to do this e-book and asked him to give me a very simple layout. He delivered beautifully, and I’m proud to offer this good-looking e-book to you guys. Btw, Charlie does excellent work and does it quickly — a tough combination to beat. Check out his site.
- It makes a good gift. Without spending a lot of money, you can give someone the gift of happiness and a simpler life by purchasing this e-book and emailing it to them. Gift-giving can’t get any easier!
- It’s like a donation, where you get something in return. A lot of you have been generous enough to donate to Zen Habits, allowing me to achieve my dream of blogging full-time. Those donations continue to support me and my family, but buying this e-book is a relatively painless way to donate, if you feel compelled to do so, because you get some nice reading material in return.
Here’s the table of contents:
Section 1: Simplicity
- Edit Your Commitments
- Eiminate All But the Essentials
- Don’t Do Everything on Your To-do List
- The Art of Doing Nothing
- Declutter Your Mind
- 72 Simplicity Tips
- Eat Slower
Section 2: Productivity
- Purpose Your Day: Most Important Tasks
- Focus on the Big Rocks
- Clear Out Your Inbox
- Clear Your Desk
- Become an Early Riser
- Become Motivated When You’re in a Slump
- Make the Most of Your Laziest Days
- Decompress After High Stress
Section 3: Happiness
- Cultivate Compassion in Your Life
- Escape Materialism
- Practical Tips for Living the Golden Rule
- Accept Criticism With Grace and Appreciation
- Have Faith in Humanity, and Restore Kindness
- Boost Your Self-Conﬁdence
- Live Your Life Consciously