The navigation of you website is so, so important. It needs to be easy to use and very visible. The placement and visibility are determined by the theme so can change depending on what theme you are using. What appears on the menus is standard part of WordPress and is controlled completely by you.
Let’s take a quick look at the Menus Section
Creating New Menu is nice and easy. If you have never visited this page before, it will put together a starter menu with that you can customize as you like.
1. Click the link to create a whole new menu.
2. Pages, allows you to add any or all pages to your menu. Click Add to Menu.
3. Once you have all the pages you want, you can move the pages around, by simply dragging and dropping them.
4. When you are ready you click Create Menu.
The Link section allows you add internal and external links to the menu. Click Add to Menu. Click Save Menu.
The Category section allows you links to you category pages to the menu. Click Add to Menu. Click Save Menu.
Once you have created your first menu. You will see the Manage Location tab
This theme has placement for one menu, just select the name of the menu, click save changes.
Here is what it would look like with two options
Tomorrrow’s post is Fancy up your Sidebar with Cool Widgets
Free 5 Day Video Training On How To share your Unique Message, Attract More Clients and Create a Successful Business. Step-By-Step strategies for creating a Divinely Powerful Online Presence!
- Learn how to be Spiritual Rich
- Learn how to create a Divinely Powerful Website
- Learn how to create a real Client Connection
- Learn how to expand your reach with Social Media
Enter your email to view your videos now! Click Here to Learn More