“We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish” Tony Robbins
I have always LOVED the Full Moon, especially the BIG harvest moons. So big it looks like you could touch it.
More and more I have been reading and studying about the New Moon and how setting your intentions on the New Moon can intensive and expand your intentions. The New Moon carries with it an enormous amount of energy and we should take advantage of our natural resource.
I decided that I am going to start my own personal New Moon rituals.
Two Days Before:
Visualize your Desire. This is the most powerful time to set your intentions. Get really clear on what you are asking for, make sure you can completely visualize.
One Day Before:
Write down your intentions. I am a firm believer in the power of pen and paper, this is the time to take the time special care, with a special pen or paper
Day of the New Moon
- Purify your body – bath or shower whatever you prefer
- Purify your Mind – Meditation, Visualization, Pray
- Light Candles – I love candles
New Moon Intention Ceremony
- Create the atmosphere, quiet room (or outside if you can), light candles
- Perform a grounding ritual to center and ground yourself to the earth
- Write your desires with physical pen and paper
- Read your desires out loud
- Visualize how you feel when your desires are reality with ease
- Say a few words of gratitude
Visualize and read your list as often as you like, go to the place inside of you that can feel amazing abundance!
Photo Credit:by Jason A. Samfield