Do not go where the path my lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs:
- Food, Water, Warmth
- Personal Safety
- Connection to other people
- Feel Needed and respected
- Realize dreams and ambitions
10 Types of Success
- material success – money, cars, toys etc
- emotional success – relationships, self-esteem
- intellectual success – learning, understanding
- Spiritual success – sense of purpose, belonging
- Physical success – health, fitness
- Commercial Success – enterprise growth, profit, reputation
- Evangelical success – influencing others, promoting your ideals
- Environmental success – home, gardens, saving the planet
- Time Success – longevity, time management
- Collective Success – the product of effective team work
- Follow your Purpose
- Create a Plan
- Believe in yourself
- Create Value
- Have Fun along the way
- Take Inspired Actions
- Focus on your goal
- Align with your Personal Integrity
Questions to Focus your direction
- What are the three things I most want to achieve?
- Why are they so important to me?
- Which do I want to do first and why?
- When is it realistic for me to have achieved the first one?
- What are the first, small steps I must take?
- How can I measure my progress and keep on track?
- How will I know that I have achieved them?
Most importantly – Choose Passionately Every day! This is your life. You make the rules.
We would love to hear how you are living life on your own terms, Stop by Google + and join the conversation