Show Topic: The Importance of Beliefs and Values
Call in Number: (347) 637-3175(347) 637-3175
The Importance of Beliefs and Values
Your beliefs and values are highly interconnected. They influence your choice of friends, lifestyle, interests and well being. Because your unconscious is the creator of your beliefs and values, you have no control over them unless you’re aware of them.
So what can you do to ensure you enjoy the life you want and deserve?
To start, you can discover which beliefs and values are running your life. Then, you can take control so that you keep only the ones that help you lead a happy, fulfilled life.
Essentially, you need to know yourself. This requires a careful examination of your values and beliefs.
- What’s a Belief?
- How Negative Beliefs Manifest
- The Thin Line Between Self Blame and Self Awareness
- Use Your Humanity to Understand the Self
- Two Effective Ways to Change Your Negative Beliefs
- What Are Values?
- How Are Values Created?
- Identifying Your Values
- Values and the Importance of Self Love
- Values and Beliefs Change As You Get Older
“Anything that changes your values changes your behavior.” – George Sheehan
Here is a workbook and a checklist to help you think about your beliefs and values.
Elemental Forces of Creation Oracle Card for the Week