Show Topic: What does your LinkedIn profile tell others about you?
Special Guest: Janice Porter
- Have you been wondering lately if you should be on LinkedIn, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you on LinkedIn but don’t have a clue what to do with it?
- Are you aware that LinkedIn is a great place to network and find your ideal clients?
You will learn:
- The key components of creating an engaging and entertaining profile
- The do’s and don’ts of a business generating profile
- How to keep people’s interest so they read to the end – and want to connect with you
Listen Here: So sorry everyone we have had some technical issues and the show did not record completely. We will be re-scheduling soon.
- Nov 1st – Live Your Dreams Creation Circle – How we can use the natural cycles of wheel of the year to create our dream lives. http://www.sacredearthpartners.com/thecircle
- My Linkedin profile can be found at www.sacredearthpartners.com/linkedin, definitely feel free to connect with me and hold me accountable to get the updates done.
- Janice’s Linkedin profile : ca.linkedin.com/in/janiceporter
- Change your notification before you do a bunch of updates
- Never use the default connection message, review the profile and look for interesting connections, then send a custom message
- Complete your profile before you start connecting
- create retention strategies
- grow through referrals,
- stay connected to their business and personal contacts to drive those referrals and increase sales
- build a presence and get leads on LinkedIn
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call her at: 604.983.0188
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/janiceporter1
- Twitter: @janiceporter
- LinkedIn: ca.linkedin.com/in/janiceporter
Links & resources from this interview
We hope you liked this episode and found it AWESOME!. If you loved what you heard, we’d love your support.
Here are 3 super easy ways to do that right now:
- 1. Rate & Review the Show on iTunes
- They’re greatly appreciated and super helpful in spreading the love. Thank you!
- Not sure how to leave a review on iTunes? Learn how here.
- 2. Share it using the social media buttons below.
- 3. Leave a comment below.
THANKS FOR LISTENING! Click here for MORE EPISODES