So glad that you’ve decided to get a weekly dose of awesome
You should look for a confirmation email in your inbox, and once you’ve clicked on that you’ll be directed to a download page.
What you can expect:
Each week (and when cool things are happening ) you will email that is chalked full of valuable content. I will focus on business strategy, lifestyle design and mindset tips and advice you can implement. I also run webinars or events and bring in special guests and experts on topics to help you build your online business, you will also hear about these.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find on my blog:
- Must read articles on all aspects of business, lifestyle design and spiritual growth
- The tips and tricks for working with a WordPress website
- The highly popular weekly Podcast where I interview heart-centered, spiritually -minded creating amazing lives and businesses
- Very cool monthly magazine where we share the best info on lifestyle and business design
- Totally awesome new program designed to discover your ideal lifestyle, revolutionize the way you live, and turn your passion into a business
I’d start by taking a look at the latest blog posts. Then you can read a little about me.
Here’s what the confirmation letter looks like:
Just click the link to confirm!
If you don’t see the email within a few minutes, you might check your junk or spam folder. Please take a moment to White list us.
|Gmail (Google) Users… Check Inbox AND Spam Folder|
1. Follow the Settings link in Gmail.
2. Go to Filters.
3. Click Create a new filter.
4. Type the desired email address under From:.
5. Type just the domain name or the domain name preceded by ‘@’. To whitelist “email@example.com”, for instance, type “@sacredearthpartners.com” (not including the quotation marks).
6. Click Next Step ››.
7. You can click Test Search before, of course, to make sure you did not mistype.
8. Make sure Never send it to Spam is checked.
|Yahoo Users… Check Inbox AND Spam Folder
NOTE: Yahoo Services are often unreliable. It sometimes takes hours or even up to 4 days to get a confirmation email from yahoo. If you do not get one in 5 minutes, resubmit on the previous page and enter a non yahoo email you have that use frequently.
1. Open your Yahoo mailbox
2. Click “Mail Options”
3. Click “Filters”
4. Next, click “Add Filter”
5. In the top row, labeled “From Header:” make sure “contains” is selected.
6. Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, and enter the email address in the “From” line of our e-mail message (Please select the e-mail address from the list provided)
7. At the bottom, where it says “Move the message to:” select “Inbox” from the menu.
8. Click the “Add Filter” button again.
|AOL Users… Check Inbox AND Spam Folder|
1. Go to “Mail Controls”
2. Select the screen name we’re sending your e-mail to
3. Click “Customize Mail Controls For This Screenname.”
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include this domain:
For AOL version 8.0: Select “Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains”. Then…
1. Click “Next” until the Save button shows up at the bottom
2. Click “Save.”
|MSN Users… Check Inbox AND Spam Folder|
1. Click the “Options” tab
2. Under “Mail Handling” select “Safe List”
3. In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of this e-mail
4. Click “Add”
5. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click “OK.