Use a daily planner or a calendar to schedule in some personal time for yourself. If it is written down somewhere where you will see it, you are more likely to do it. Schedule personal time for yourself on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. You can start out with small 5-10 minute blocks of time or schedule larger blocks of time. Make it doable for yourself. Here are some suggestions.
* Set the alarm clock 5 to 10 minutes early and spend that time doing some deep breathing, pre-planning you day or doing some stretching.
* Spend an extra minute in the shower to just enjoy it.
* Park farther away from you destination to get some exercise and fresh air.
* Take the stairs when possible.
* Drink more water, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
* Get 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night.
* Spend at least 30 minutes doing something just for you.
*Exercise, read, listening to music, find a hobby, participate in a sport.
* Schedule 3 to 5 session of exercise for the week
* Pre-plan your healthy meals for the whole week.
* Schedule one evening for yourself.
* Schedule some extreme self care. Massage, facial, manicure, weekend away, sports,
movie, night out with the guys, girls or spouse.
* Schedule at least one week of vacation with no work allowed.
* De-clutter your physical environment.
Make It A Great Year, Only You Can.