Overview of the Discussion page – the discussion page is all the settings for the blog comments.
From the Dashboard
Step 1 – under Settings, Click Discussion
- Default Article Setting – These settings allow new comments and new comments with links to be added to your artciles
- Other Comment Settings – Settings including whether a name and email must be used, and if you want the comments to be automatically closed after 14 days.
- E-mail me Whenever – options on when you what to be emailed, this uses the email address in the General settings
- Before a comment appears – this allows you to decide whether or not you want to moderate the comments
- Comment Moderation – you can create a list of specific keywords or links, that always need to be moderated
- Comment Blacklist – you can create a list of specific keywords or links, that will always to marked as Spam
- Avatar Display – Sets the option of whether or not you use avatars
- Maximum Rating – rating of the avatars that you allow on your blog
- Default Avatar – you can set what will appear if someone does not have a avatar.
Step 2 – once you have completed your updates, Click Save Changes